Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stressed

Well, the child (Veronica) did it again! (She had help from the hubby too) So now The Quilting Fold has a Facebook Page and I have to learn how to manage it.  On top of that, the festival is next weekend and I am nowhere near ready! Just not enough time to do everything that I want to do!!!
  But the kid (Veronica) has been a big help, putting together my fabric selection booklet (just in case anyone wants to order a quilt) :)  Also, got a request for a memory quilt made from baby clothes....never attempted that, but I am going to learn!
Oh, Joanna has been making these cute necklaces that I am going to have at the festival too.  Will have to get some pics from her. Or wait til next weekend and just take the pics myself. LOL
Is there going to be any time for sleeping in the next 8 days????

No comments:

Post a Comment